Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Accomplishment

Ah to end a day getting so much accomplished just makes it so much easier to sleep at night. I feel like I woke up today feeling like nothing would end up right and everything just fell into place. Well except for the fact that I went into work 2 hours late because I was so tired and then when I finally got up to go realizing that my water was off for who knows how long...that was the worst thing that happened all day. Otherwise I had a customer call me and tell me they want to work with me and refinance...my manager was ecstatic (as was I) and then later having another customer call to tell me the same thing! Needless to say I did work a long day but in the end it was worth it. And I even ended it on a good note getting some exercise. These are the days that I live for when alas, I can fall asleep content, knowing that only more good things can happen tomorrow...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: